Terms and Conditions
Please note the following Terms and Conditions before booking:
Purchase of the tickets shall constitute acceptance of the following conditions:
- The emailed ticket with the booking reference must be printed and presented on arrival at the Canal Trust
- Ticket holders are required to carefully check their tickets in advance of their visit; mistakes can not be rectified on the day
- This ticket is not transferable; tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- No unauthorised re-admission
- Adults must accompany all children under the age of 16
- Dudley Canal Trust reserves the right to refuse entry of the ticket holder to the site
- Customers displaying anti social behaviour will be asked to leave and could be subject to prosecution
- Dogs are not permitted onto the site, with the exception of guide dogs, hearing dogs and support dogs
- Proof of booking in the form of a valid ticket is required to gain admission to the Dudley Canal Trust
- Proof of identification may be required
If you have any queries regarding Dudley Canal Trust online booking then please call 0121 557 6265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dudley Canal Trust Online Terms & Conditions
Please read these Product Terms & Conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law and set out the terms.
1. Descriptions, prices and product information
We have taken care to describe and show trips as accurately as possible. Despite this, slight variations may occur. Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown for items are correct at the time. All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated. The price of an item does not include a delivery charge or booking fee.
2. Payment and acceptance
When you buy a ticket you will be charged for it at the time you place your order. After this time, if you need to amend your booking you can ring the office on 0121 557 6265 and where possible we will try to make changes to your booking for you, however this is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
All tickets purchased online are delivered by email, to the address you provide. We are unable to resend tickets to an alternative email address. If you require tickets to be posted to you, please phone 0121 557 6265 to complete your booking as we will be unable to post out tickets purchased online.
4. Cancellation of order
Ticket orders made online cannot be refunded. Where possible we will endeavor to move your booking to a suitable alternative date, however this is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Please ring the office on 0121 557 6265 if you wish to make any changes to your booking.
5. Refund policy
All tickets are non-refundable.
You can pay by MasterCard, Visa, Visa Debit, Maestro, Solo or Delta.
Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted by the site to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Authority for payment must be given at the time of order. If there is a problem taking payment for all or part of your order we will contact you by email (or by telephone if you have not given us an email address).
7. Our responsibility to you
If we are in breach of these Terms & Conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you make the relevant order. Our products are for personal use only and our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
8. Customer Services
If you have any queries, please contact us on 0121 557 6265 or write to us at Dudley Canal Trust Trips Ltd, 501 Birmingham New Road Dudley DY1 4SB.
9. Performance of events
Tickets for performance events in the caverns comprise a standard £6.95 transport element and a performance element equal to the remainder of the ticket price.
Company Registration No. 1739659
Charity Number 514219
VAT No. 388 6719 84