Our Roadmap to Reopening
As our caverns and tunnels are classed as indoor attractions we cannot open them till May, however, we are keen to get you all back on site, especially as so many of you have been in contact to see when you can return.
Below is our roadmap to reopening – some dates may have to flex to match government restrictions-
- 12th April – Open for outdoor Coffee Shop service on our beautiful balcony overlooking the canal.
- 12th April – Explorer Boats will be going out into the local area on 1hr trips – added attraction for children, see if you can fill our “spotter card” – free goody bag for every child.
- 12th April – Historic Boat Display – Come and see how life was lived and worked on the canals.
- 12th April – £10 trip and Dine offer is available
- 17th May – Underground Experience cavern, tunnels and basins tour reopen.
- 17th May – Our Dudley Tunnel, Open Water Cruise and Two Tunnel Trips resume.
- 17th May – Tunnel Treasures and Biffa Gallery reopen.
- 17th May – Gongoozler Coffee Shop reopens.
- 19th May – Tunnel Tots restarts. Please note change of day.
- Chit Chat restarts.