Furry friends invited for a day of family fun!
Join us on Sunday 15th October for a special Autumn Tunnel Teds event – a day to bring your furry friend along for a ted-tastic day of bear-themed fun on and around the canal!
An event specially aimed at the under 7s (though everyone is welcome of course!), Tunnel Teds has absolutely loads on offer during the day, including;
- Get hands-on with bear and autumn themed craft activities
- Special 20 minute under-7s boat trips at designated times during the day
- Enjoy our favourite bear stories aboard our covered and moored narrow boat
- Go on a bear hunt around the site to find clues and earn a reward
- Get a paw-print painted on your cheek
- Discover our kids menu and colouring sheets available all day in the Gongoozler
- All-new autumn leaf Cavern Explorers badge
Buy a Tunnel Teds ticket for access to all of the above, all day! Just £6 per child – two adults are free with each paying child. The fun starts at 11am and finishes at 3pm. Your ticket time will be for your special Tunnel Teds boat trip with stories and songs, so please go to the ticket desk downstairs in the Portal building no later than 10 minutes before your boat departure time. You’re encouraged to enjoy our other activities before and after your trip!
Please note: our 45 minute trips will be running at certain times on the day, at our usual prices with or without a Tunnel Teds ticket – teddy bears can travel free when accompanying their family!
Your ticket time will be for your special Tunnel Teds boat trip with stories and songs, so please go to the ticket desk downstairs in the Portal building no later than 10 minutes before your boat departure time. Boats will depart promptly on time so whilst we will try to accomodate people where possible, latecomers may not be able to board a later departure if capacity does not allow.