Ensuring Your Safety
19th July 2021 Onwards
As it seems likely that restrictions will be easing from 19th July we would like to take this opportunity to show you how we will be operating and what we will be doing to ensure your safety and confidence during your visit with us.
The safety of our staff, volunteers, visitors and community is still of paramount importance to us and so we have reviewed all our procedures and risk assessments in light of the potential changes and we have decided to go forward with the following approach.
From Tuesday 20th July 2021
- We will maintain our enhanced cleaning regime with specially trained cleaning staff on site all day working to a set cleaning regime using appropriate cleaning materials and sanitisers.
- There will still be a plentiful supply of hand sanitisers, washing facilities and additional cleaning materials available throughout the site.
- We will keep our boats running at a reduced seating capacity though we will remove the pod booking system.
- We will add tables to our Gongoozler restaurant – but maintain a 1 meter social distance space between them all.
- We will continue to use disposable plates and cutlery in the catering establishments for the immediate period.
- We will encourage social distancing in the inside spaces by use of signage, floor stickers and barrier systems.
- We will ask anyone to leave who we consider is acting inappropriately and putting our staff and visitors at risk.
- We will maintain safety screens and safe distancing for our staff and they will be strongly encouraged to wear masks when in indoor populated areas.
- Our staff will still undergo lateral flow tests, temperature and symptom checks before they begin work.
How you can help us
- Please wear a mask for your safety as well as ours when in indoor populated areas.
- Use the sanitisers, washing facilities and additional cleaning materials which are available for your use around the site.
- Respect social distancing requests and understand other visitors may still be uneasy in populated areas.
- Talk to us, if you have any further suggestions or observations.